* Wage negotiations continuing -Denso * Toyota preparing to resume production next week TOKYO, June 24 (Reuters) - Denso Corp , a parts maker affiliated with Toyota Motor Corp , said it had partially restarted operations at a plant in Guangzhou, China, although wage negotiations were continuing. Denso is aiming for an agreement as soon as possible, a company spokesman said. Denso (Guangzhou Nansha) Co Ltd halted supply of its fuel injection equipment and other parts to Toyota, Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Denso China parts plant partially restarted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.