(Adds Aisin Seiki results) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Top Japanese auto parts maker Denso Corp. posted a 15 percent jump in quarterly profit as top shareholder Toyota Motor Corp. and other domestic carmakers boosted production overseas, and it lifted its half-year forecasts partly on the back of a weaker yen. Other core suppliers of the Toyota group including Aisin Seiki Co. also raised their forecasts as Toyota expands rapidly overseas, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Denso, other Toyota suppliers lift H1 forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.