(Adds, analyst comment, share reaction, other Toyota groups) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia Autos Correspondent TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Denso Corp , the world's top auto parts supplier, reported on Wednesday a more than 20 percent fall in quarterly profits -- considerably worse than expectations -- and slashed its forecasts as big cuts in North American vehicle production take their toll. The news pushed the company's shares down 5.7 percent to 2,960 yen as of 0454 GMT, while Tokyo's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Denso Q1 sinks, cuts forecasts as Toyota suffers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642