* Guangzhou Auto listing hearing on Thursday - sources * Denway shares up nearly 10 percent in past week (Adds details and analyst quotes) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, April 29 (Reuters) - Guangzhou Automobile Group, parent of Denway Motors , will have its listing plan reviewed by the Hong Kong stock exchange on Thursday, paving the way for the privatisation of the unit, sources said. Trading in shares of Denway, a Chinese partner of Honda Motor Co , was suspended on Thursday pending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Denway suspended ahead of parent's listing hearing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642