* Bahn CEO repeats has entered into talks with Arriva * Bahn does not know if talks will lead to offer * Bahn 2009 adj. operating profit fell 32 pct to 1.7 bln eur * Sees Bahn revenues growing about 5 pct in 2010 * Arriva shares ease 0.7 pct (Adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bahn [DBN.UL] does not yet know whether talks with Arriva will lead to an offer for the British train and bus operator, Bahn's chief executive said on Thursday. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deutsche Bahn CEO says Arriva bid still uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642