(Adds quotes, detail, background) FRANKFURT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The head of Germany's Deutsche Bank still aims to sell off all its industrial shareholdings but is not rushing to sell its stake in car group DaimlerChrysler , he told a newspaper in remarks released on Wednesday. Deutsche, Germany's biggest bank, holds 11.8 percent in the German-U.S. carmaker, which is worth some 3.75 billion euros ($4.5 billion) according to Reuters data. "I have always said we will dispose of all our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deutsche Bank CEO will wait with Daimler sale - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.