(Adds fresh CEO quotes, background, details) By James Mackenzie FRANKFURT June 25 (Reuters) - The new head of Germany's Deutsche Bank said he sees no sign of a market recovery but will press on with selling the bank's shareholdings in case a tax on corporate stake sales is reintroduced after September elections. Deutsche Bank Chief Executive Josef Ackermann said late on Monday the pressure on the bank to cut costs and improve efficiency also meant that it may have to axe more jobs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deutsche Bank to push on with stake sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642