(Adds background, detail) FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank is selling almost one third of its stake in DaimlerChrysler , a move that is set to leave it with less than 5 percent in the German carmaker, the bank said on Tuesday. The bank said that it intended to sell 20 million shares in DaimlerChrysler to investors, amounting to a roughly 2 percent stake in the carmaker. It now owns 6.9 percent. The sale closes a long chapter in Daimler's ownership history, as Deutsche has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deutsche to cut DaimlerChrysler stake under 5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.