(Adds details, table) TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Deutsche Securities slashed its forecast for Toyota Motor Corp's operating profit for next business year by 84 percent and cut its forecasts for other Japanese automakers assuming a prolonged production suspension after Japan's biggest earthquake on record. In a note to clients, Deutsche's Tokyo-based auto analyst, Kurt Sanger, stressed that uncertainty over the depth and duration of the supply disruption meant "we will surely be wrong in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Deutsche cuts Toyota, other carmakers' forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.