(Adds details) BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car retailer D'Ieteren on Friday reported a 20.8 percent fall in 2003 profits, hurt by poor performance at its car rental unit Avis Europe and an overall weak car market. D'Ieteren said its net current profit was 83.9 million euros, down from 105.9 million euros a year earlier. The figure was better than market expectations. Analysts had predicted net current profit would fall 27.7 percent to 76.5 million euros, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren 2003 profits hit by weak car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.