(Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren reported a 30.1 percent rise in 2007 pre-tax profit on Wednesday, with strong sales in its auto division, and said it saw a stable year ahead. D'Ieteren, which has majority stakes in Europe's biggest car rental company Avis and vehicle glass repair business Belron, posted pretax profit of 194.3 million euros ($293.5 million). D'Ieteren in January raised its guidance for 2007 pre-tax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren 2007 pre-tax profit above expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642