(Adds details) BRUSSELS, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren NV posted a 35.2 percent rise in first half pretax current profit on Friday, boosted by car sales, and raised its full year outlook. D'Ieteren, which has a majority stake in Europe's biggest car rental company Avis Europe Plc and Belron, a vehicle glass repair business, said it expected full year current pretax profit growth to exceed 15 percent. Previously, it had forecast a rise of at least 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren H1 up on car sales, raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.