(Adds details throughout, shares) BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren reported a more than 10 percent drop in 2002 earnings on Thursday as demand for cars weakened, and forecast flat earnings for the current year. D'Ieteren, exclusive distributor of Volkswagen , Audi, Rolls-Royce and Porsche cars, said in a statement its net current profit was 105.9 million euros ($114.1 million), down 10.7 percent, but better than analysts' expectations. Sales were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren profit skids, sees flat 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.