* H1 pretax profit 177.4 mln eur vs 107.3 mln in H1 2009 * H1 sales 3.7 bln euros vs 3.2 bln last time * Sees FY pretax rising 20 percent vs prev f'cast 15 pct (Adds details) BRUSSELS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren SA increased its profit growth forecast for the full year after its car windshield repair division Belron benefited from the cold winter. The Belron unit recorded a first half pretax profit of 126.0 million euros ($160.5 million), a 57 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren raises FY view as windshield unit shines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.