* Sees full-year pretax up 30 pct, from 25 pct previously * Avis said on Thursday 4-month rental income rose 4.5 pct (Adds details from statement) BRUSSELS, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Belgian auto company D'Ieteren raised its profit guidance for 2010 after an acceleration of car rental revenue, and a strong performance from its windscreen and car retailing operations. The company, which owns 60 percent of car rental company Avis Europe , said on Friday it was now expecting full-year pretax ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren raises profit guidance as Avis gears up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642