(Adds details throughout) BRUSSELS, June 25 (Reuters) - Belgian car retailer D'Ieteren said on Wednesday sales fell at its auto retail unit in the first half of the year and reiterated a forecast of lower full-year results as the car market continues to contract. D'Ieteren, a majority shareholder in car rental firm Avis Europe , said new vehicle volume at its auto unit fell 16 percent to 46,100 and revenues fell four percent. "These developments, compounded by intense promotional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren says first half sales down at auto unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642