* H1 pre-tax profit 126 mln euros vs 105 mln expected * Keeps 2012 guidance of 25 pct fall in pre-tax profit (Adds detail, background) BRUSSELS, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Sales at Belgian group D'Ieteren's windscreen replacement business Belron were hit by mild winter weather in its European and North American markets in the first half of the year, while sales of cars by its Belgian distribution division remained weak, the company said on Tuesday. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren says mild winter hits windscreen sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642