* 2011 pretax profit up 8.4 percent * Sees 2012 pretax profit down by about 25 pct * Plans 0.80 eur/share dividend vs 0.425 eur/share last time (Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren forecast pretax profit would fall by a quarter in 2012 due to lower expected car sales after the end of tax incentives for eco-friendly vehicles. The company forecast that the Belgian car market would decrease by 13.5 percent in 2012 due to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren sees 2012 pretax profit down by a quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.