* Revises up 2009 forecast * H1 pre-tax profit 107.3 mln euros vs expected 82 mln (Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, Aug 28 (Reuters) - D'Ieteren , Belgium's largest car distributor, raised its full-year forecast on Friday after a better than expected performance in the first half. D'Ieteren, which has a majority stake in Europe's biggest car rental company Avis and in Belron, a vehicle glass repair and replacement business, said its pretax profit rose 4.9 percent to 107.3 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren ups 2009 target after strong H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642