(Adds more details) BRUSSELS, May 31 (Reuters) - Belgium's largest car distributor D'Ieteren gave a more positive view of Belgian car sales on Thursday, but left its full-year profit forecast unchanged. D'Ieteren, which distributes the Volkswagen , Seat, Audi, Skoda, Bentley, Porsche and Lamborghini brands, said Belgian new car registrations were likely to total 495,000 this year, up from a previous forecast of 490,000. So far this year new car registrations are down by 7 percent, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D'Ieteren ups car sales outlook, holds profit forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642