(Adds details and background) NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Hughes Electronics Corp. on Monday said its DirecTV satellite television unit will add more subscribers and generate more revenue this year than previously expected thanks to the success of such promotions as its popular National Football League package. Satellite TV has been siphoning customers from the nation's cable providers, which have been rolling out digital services in a bid to attract viewers. Hughes, based in El ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DirecTV subscriber growth, revenue ahead of plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642