(Adds background, details, share) FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche expects to post its 12th straight year of higher earnings, though the company said on Monday that the all-time best result would be boosted by divestment gains. Turnover and unit sales are also forecast to reach new highs, with the company reaffirming that it plans to sell "clearly more" than 90,000 vehicles in the full fiscal year that ends in July. "Special items must be considered in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Disposal to help Porsche post record FY earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642