(Adds details) By Frank Pingue TORONTO, May 31 (Reuters) - Dofasco Inc. will work towards securing a more lucrative steel supply contract with Toyota Motor Corp. after a report said the Japanese automaker will build an assembly plant in Canada, the steelmaker told Reuters on Tuesday. Canada's second biggest steelmaker, which delivers about 45 percent of its product to the automotive industry, is hopeful it can reach a deal with Toyota even though no firm commitments are in place. "I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dofasco aims to ink bigger supply deal with Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642