(Adds details throughout) DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. , one of the biggest U.S. car rental companies, on Thursday posted stronger quarterly profits than a year before, when nervousness over the start of the war in Iraq limited travel. The company raised its earnings outlook for the year on the expectation that travel will increase as the economy improves, spurring more car rentals. The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company said first-quarter net income ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dollar Thrifty earnings rise, raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642