(Adds details throughout) DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. on Wednesday said third-quarter earnings rose as new franchises and lower vehicle costs helped offset the negative impact of hurricanes in the U.S. Southeast. The Tulsa, Oklahoma-based company, whose brands include Dollar Rent A Car and Thrifty Car Rental, said earnings rose to $25 million, or 96 cents per share, from $21.4 million, or 84 cents per share, in the year-earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dollar Thrifty has strong profit but trims outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.