(Adds details, background) DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Car rental company Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted lower quarterly earnings because of higher costs for vehicle depreciation and financing and weaker domestic air travel. Dollar Thrifty also cut its full-year earnings per share forecast to between $2.10 to $2.20 from a previous forecast of $2.25 to $2.55, implying a fourth-quarter loss of between 6 cents and 16 cents per share. Shares of the company fell 6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dollar Thrifty quarterly profit falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642