(Add analysts quotes, details) * H1 net down on market slowdown and parts shortage * H2 outlook to improve as parts supply shortage eases * China car makers suffer after government end incentives By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group , China's second-largest automaker, reported a 10.2 percent fall in its first-half earnings as a market slowdown and parts shortage in tsunami-hit Japan dented sales of Dongfeng's partners, especially Honda Motor . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dongfeng Motor H1 net hit by market cooldown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642