* Sees China's auto sales rising to 20 mln in 2012 * Dongfeng sales growth outpacing than industry * In discussions with Volvo on commercial vehicles (Adds details, background, quotes) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd , China's No.2 automaker, expects its vehicle sales to rise about 15 percent this year, outperforming its forecast for an 8 percent increase in sales for the industry, its chairman said on Wednesday. Sales growth in China's overall ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dongfeng Motor sees vehicle sales up 15 pct in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642