(Adds background) GUANGZHOU, China, May 18 (Reuters) - China's Dongfeng Motor Corp is in talks about a tie-up in China with French car maker Renault , a senior Dongfeng official said on Tuesday. "We hope that in the future, we will have some kind of cooperation with Renault," Miao Wei, president of Dongfeng Motor, told Reuters on the sidelines of an event to open the company's joint venture plant in Guangzhou with Japan's Nissan Motor Co Ltd . Renault owns 44 percent of Nissan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dongfeng Motor in tie-up talks with Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642