(Adds more detail) HONG KONG, July 28 (Reuters) - China's Dongfeng Motor Group said its joint venture with Nissan Motor would spend 5 billion yuan ($732 million) to expand a new passenger vehicle plant in China's southern city of Guangzhou. The new plant with a maximum capacity of 240,000 vehicles a year will start operations in 2012, it said in a statement on Tuesday. The capacity of Dongfeng Nissan, a unit of the Chinese joint venture Dongfeng Motor Co Ltd, will be expanded by more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dongfeng, Nissan JV to expand China vehicles plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642