(Adds details, background) By Daisy Ku HONG KONG, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Chinese automaker Dongfeng Motor Group plans to set aside about 15 percent of its US$500 million Hong Kong IPO for strategic investors, sources close to the deal said on Tuesday. The sources said Singapore state-owned investment firm Temasek Holdings [TEM.UL], which has been snapping up Chinese assets, is among the parties in talks towards possibly taking a strategic stake in the car maker. Temasek, which had a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dongfeng talks to strategic IPO investors -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642