(Adds details, background) BEIJING, May 28 (Reuters) - Chinese auto maker Dongfeng's joint venture with Japan's Nissan Motor on Wednesday outlined ambitious plans to expand in the world's fastest-growing market. The joint venture, Dongfeng Motor Co Ltd (DFL), expects to sell 1 million vehicles annually by 2012, up from 610,000 last year, its president, Kimiyasu Nakamura, told reporters. The venture, which brings together China's third-largest automaker, Dongfeng Motor Group Co, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dongfeng/Nissan China JV sets growth goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642