* Margins clearly in the double-digits in Aug-Dec * Porsche AG's CFO confident profitable growth will continue * Porsche AG sales up 57 pct to 40,446 vehicles in Aug-Dec (Adds CFO comment, details) FRANKFURT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Porsche AG's sports car margins easily surpassed the double-digit mark in its truncated fiscal year spanning August to December after vehicle sales rose by more than half helped by a revamped Cayenne SUV. Strong results from listed parent Porsche SE's core ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Double-digit margins for Porsche in shortened year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.