(Adds comment from market source, Standard Life) LONDON, June 27 (Reuters) - Investment bank Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein said on Thursday it placed 15 million shares in car rental company Avis Europe Plc, which earlier issued a profit warning. A Dresdner spokesman said the shares were placed at 123 pence per share with a number of institutions. A market source said the 15 million shares -- representing about 2.5 percent of Avis's 585 million shares in issue -- had been placed on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dresdner places Avis Europe shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.