* Withdraws $200 mln IPO filed in Feb * Says does not intend to pursue offering this time Sept 30 (Reuters) - DriveTime Automotive Inc, a used car sales and finance company, said it has withdrawn plans for its initial public offering. The company had earlier filed for an IPO of about $200 million on Feb. 2. [ID:nN02248242] The privately owned company said it does not intend to pursue the public offering at this time in a filing with the U.S. regulator. The Phoenix-based company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DriveTime Automotive withdraws IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.