* Says build cost of $608 mln * Says drillship to be build by Samsung Heavy Industries (Follows alerts) June 24 (Reuters) - Greek dry cargo transporter and oil driller Dryships Inc said its drilling unit commissioned the construction of a new drillship to Samsung Heavy Industries for $608 million, as it looks to capitalise on rising oil prices and increasing drilling activity. The unit, Ocean Rig UDW , exercised the newbuilding option, a follow-on of options for two similar ships in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-DryShips exercises option to build seventh drillship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642