(Adds detail, background, trader comment) By Hendrik Sackmann BONN, June 27 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom AG , Europe's largest telecoms carrier, said on Thursday its consortium had won a contract worth several billion euros to build and run Germany's new electronic road toll system. Deutsche Telekom teamed up to bid for the government contract together with the world's number five car producer DaimlerChrysler AG and with French road operator Cofiroute, a unit of construction firm Vinci ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D.Telekom group wins German road toll deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.