(Adds detail, background) FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - German phone carrier Deutsche Telekom will propose a fresh plan on how to introduce the country's planned pioneering road-toll system, sources close to the consortium introducing the system said on Friday. "Deutsche Telekom wants to propose new solutions by Sunday evening," the sources told Reuters. The basis for a new agreement between the government and the consortium Toll Collect -- owned by Deutsche Telekom, carmaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-D.Telekom to make new road-toll proposals-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.