* Sees no benefit from dual listing * Gets 1-yr UK Government project * Shares rise 5 pct (Adds details) Nov 24 (Reuters) - Dual-listed automotive transmission products maker Antonov Plc said it is planning to delist from the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange, given the limited liquidity in trading. Autonov, which is also listed on the Euronext Amsterdam, said there was little point in maintaining the dual listing as it did not provide any additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dual-listed Antonov plans to delist from AIM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642