*Company shares hit include LSE, Porsche, Daimler *Flight to quality lifts European government bonds *HSBC, StanChart, D.Bank, Barclays, RBS all down over 4 pct *Construction stocks tumble in Korea *Nakheel bond prices fall to 9-month low * (Adds banker, analyst comments, details) By Steve Slater and Kirsten Donovan LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Shares in banks, builders and companies part-owned in the Middle East fell around the world on Thursday and investors sought safety in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dubai debt delay rattles stock, bond markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.