(Recasts, adds details, quotes) TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Dubai International Capital, an investment fund owned by the ruler of Dubai, said it planned to invest about $5 billion in China, India and Japan over three years as a play on the rapid growth of emerging markets. The fund's chief operating officer, Anand Krishnan, also told a news conference on Tuesday that the fund could raise its stake in existing holdings like Sony Corp and was looking for potential investments in other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dubai Intl to invest $5 bln in India, China & Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642