(Adds quotes, details, closing share price) MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italian motorcycle maker Ducati confirmed its 2007 profit margin forecast on Wednesday after posting a 107.5 percent rise in core profit for the first nine months, as new models like the SBK 1098 helped boost sales. Shares in the maker of racing bikes driven by Australian world champion Casey Stoner raced 8.5 percent higher to close at 1.972 euros, their highest level in about two months. Ducati Motor Holding SpA , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ducati 9-month profit soars, 2007 forecast confirmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642