(Adds shares suspended, details) MILAN, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Italian motorcycle maker Ducati's key shareholder plans to launch an offer for the whole of the $670 million company and delist it, Italy's financial daily Il Sole 24 Ore reported on Tuesday. Without citing sources, Il Sole 24 Ore said Investindustrial, which owns 29 percent of Ducati, could launch the offer as early as the end of the week. Shares in Ducati, which has a market capitalisation of 457.84 million euros ($669.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ducati key shareholder plans bid, delisting-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.