(Adds details, background) MILAN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Italian motorcycle maker Ducati soared more than 8 percent on Wednesday, fueled by speculation that a major shareholder could sell its stake in a move that may lead to a takeover bid. Ducati Motor Holding SpA is about 33 percent owned by U.S. private equity firm Texas Pacific Group, which has held the stake since 1995. Buyout firms typically sell their holdings in companies in a three- to seven-year timeframe, prompting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1 - Ducati shares surge on TPG stake talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.