(Adds details, CEO comment) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Dura Automotive Systems Inc., which makes driver control systems, on Thursday reported a wider quarterly loss, pressured by vehicle output cuts and high materials costs. The company maintained its full-year financial outlook, however. The net loss widened to $6.6 million, or 35 cents a share, in its third quarter, from a loss of $2.7 million, or 15 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Excluding items, Rochester Hills, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dura Automotive posts wider quarterly loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642