(Adds earnings details, background) CHICAGO, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dura Automotive Systems Inc. said on Thursday its quarterly earnings rose from a year ago, helped by a gain for reversing part of a previous charge for consolidating facilities. Dura, the world's largest independent maker of driver control systems, said its third-quarter net income rose to $5.2 million, or 28 cents a share, from $4 million, or 23 cents a share, a year ago. Excluding unusual items, Dura ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dura Automotive profit up as charge reversed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.