(Recasts, adds earnings details, background) CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dura Automotive Systems Inc. on Thursday reported lower quarterly earnings due to restructuring charges and said it was concerned about raw materials costs and a possible slowdown in vehicle production. "We anticipate the second half of the year will be challenging given the continuation of these elevated material costs and the uncertainty of the North American production volumes in the third ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dura Automotive quarterly earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.