(Adds details on results, stock activity) CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Dura Automotive Systems Inc. , which makes driver controls systems, on Thursday posted a wider quarterly net loss amid declining revenue and shares dropped more than 16 percent. Dura said its first-quarter net loss was $7 million, or 38 cents per share, compared with $4.8 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell to $584.4 million from almost $620 million last year. Excluding facility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dura Automotive quarterly net loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.