(Adds details on recoveries, new board, background) DETROIT, June 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Dura Automotive Systems Inc said on Friday it completed its exit financing plans and has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Dura, which filed for bankruptcy in October 2006 in Delaware, had planned to exit Chapter 11 protection by the end of last year, but ran into difficulty completing its exit financing because of the credit market turmoil. The Rochester Hills, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dura emerges from bankruptcy protection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.