* Billionaire John de Mol says not involved in Saab talks * Spyker CEO expects outcome of talks after Christmas * Spyker shares down 1.4 pct in thin trading (Adds Talpa comment, background) AMSTERDAM, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Dutch billionaire John de Mol is not involved in a possible buyout of Swedish carmaker Saab, which Dutch Spyker Cars would like to buy from General Motors [GM.UL], De Mol's investment company Talpa said. Swedish daily Svenska Dagbladet has cited De Mol as a possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dutch billionaire says not interested in Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.